Stop the Thyroid Madness Patient-to-patient Coaching Call
- Confused about your lab results or symptoms?
- Hitting a dead end and feeling stuck in your treatment?
- Not sure how to explain issues to your doctor?
- Want privacy that a group may not give you?
- Need one-on-one encouragement, hope and support?
TWO WAYS TO DO A PAID COACHING CALL:
1) VIA PHONE (US or Canada only)
(cell or wall phone) US or Canada only
2) VIA SKYPE (Everyone, including international)
(computer use, audio-only so you don’t have to worry what you look like!) Requires a Skype account. Make sure your computer has a working audio and your Skype is set to accept calls before the call!
Cost is based on the time spent together, not on content, which is a prepayment of $75.00 US flat rate for the first 30 minutes (or less) due via a PayPal request for payment after we agree upon a day and time and on day request is sent. Non-refundable. Minimum amount. If you can’t make the call time, let’s reschedule asap. 🙂
If you go over the 30 minutes, then comes a savings!! It’s just minute-by-minute at 1.50 per minute. For example, 10 minutes over is only 15.00. Or 15 minutes over is just 22.50. Or 30 minutes over is just $45.00, etc. You will receive another PayPal request after the call for any of those extra minutes..and it due the same day.
You do not have to have a PayPal account to use the PayPal request–it can also be just an intermediary with your credit card. Your credit card in a month will show PayPal and “Thyroid Call”.
HOW TO REQUEST A CALL
After reading the Disclaimer below in red, copy and paste the below 1-4, then head over to the Scheduling Contact page to fill out the form which will include your answers to all the below….
1) The topic(s) you want to go over
2) Your phone number (US or Canada only) or Skype name (other countries)
3) Days and blocks of time you can talk with your time zone.
4) “I have read and agree to the Disclaimer below”
***IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER AND TERMS OF SERVICE YOU ARE REQUIRED TO READ and AGREE TO BY DOING A CALL:
a) By doing a coaching call, you are agreeing that you will be receiving “information concerning years of patient experiences and wisdom” as they pertain to your issues. Then you decide how you want to use it, plus take total responsibility for how you use it and any risks.
b) The call is NOT be seen as a substitute for your relationship with and guidance from a qualified medical professional.
c) The $75 pre-payment for 30 minutes or less is a flat rate, based on “time”, not on “content”, due the day you receive the PayPal request, and reserves your spot. If you don’t pay that day, the spot can go to someone else. The extra minutes after the first 30 minutes are due the day the PayPal request is sent for those.
d) Janie uses an automatic timer that starts when the call starts. The total minutes are not based on what time your clock shows, but on the accurate timer.
6) Janie canNOT promise to read anything you send before the call–she has a full life on top of what she does for STTM and related, and just can’t fit everything in before the call.